Tres Rojas Winery – Washington IL
It’s always so interesting to me as to how owners come to open new wineries. What drives a person, or in the case of Tres Rojas Winery , a couple, to want to…
What I’m Drinking
A Decoy Trio
While trying to decide on a few bottles to take for a week of semi-isolation away from home, I selected three Decoy Wines from the Duckhorn Vineyards portfolio of wines. A great choice.
Save More Money On Wine
It’s always great to run across a bargain when purchasing wine. Here are a few ways to maximum savings whether purchasing one bottle or when the cooler gets low. I’ll show you an example that recently saved me 38% on a purchase of 10 bottles of wine.
News & Articles
- The 30 Best Red Wines for 2022
- After Frost and Amid Supply Chain Issues, A Small but Mighty Harvest in Burgundy
- Burgundy 2020 releases tap into ‘insatiable’ global demand
- New Study Suggests Red Wine Reduces COVID Infection Rates
- Duckhorn expands in Napa Valley with vineyard deals
- Laithwaites launches wine in 100% recycled glass bottle
- Walls: Get to know the 20 lieux-dits of Hermitage
- Burns Night: Wines to match with haggis
- US: Premium wine sales strong but challenges remain
- Anthony Barton: tributes paid to Bordeaux wine great
- Bordeaux Index sees fine wine sales jump in 2021
- UK wine trade urges government rethink on duty tax plans
- Big plans for Bolney as Wine GB welcomes acquisition
- Ask Adam: Do I Really Need to Tip at the Coffee Shop?
- Freixenet Copestick acquires Bolney Wine Estate