Kite Hill Vineyards, Carbondale IL
Located just south of Carbondale in the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail, you will find Kite Hill Vineyards. Not only do owners Jim and Barbara Bush have the vineyards and winery, but they also operate a Bed & Breakfast that is located at the vineyard.
Monte Alegre Vineyards & Cellars, Carbondale IL
From engineer, to farmer and horse breeder/trainer, to viticulturist, to winemaker, David Ponce and his wife Beth have made their mark in the Southern Illinois wine scene.
Walker’s Bluff, Carterville IL
I was introduced to Walker’s Bluff wines at Vintage Illinois in 2018. Recently I had the opportunity to visit them and was truly amazed. Walker’s Bluff is not just a winery, but instead a magnificent getaway.
2018 Oregon Solidarity Wines
Here is my chance to bring attention to a very special collaboration that brought together this wonderful selection of wines from Oregon Solidarity Wines. The net sale proceeds from the wines are donated to the Rogue Valley Vintners to help support vineyards in the region.
Save More Money On Wine
It’s always great to run across a bargain when purchasing wine. Here are a few ways to maximum savings whether purchasing one bottle or when the cooler gets low. I’ll show you an example that recently saved me 38% on a purchase of 10 bottles of wine.
News & Articles
- These Are the Three New White Claw Flavors Coming in 2020
- Beaujolais Nouveau is Here, But So Are Trump’s Tariffs
- Primer Wine Course Coming to a Sofa Near You
- What’s Your Sign? Matching Wine To Your Zodiac
- Exploring Rhône Terroir With a Grower-Owned Winery: Cellier des Dauphins
- Siobhan Wallace
- Cutting Back on Sugar? Here's What Wine Drinkers Need to Know